Easily Remake Your Master Bathroom Designs
Have you ever thought of remaking your master bathroom designs but you just don't know how to do it? It seems difficult, but the truth is it's not. In fact, it's easy, fun and exciting. Take a look at the tips provided here to guide you through your master bath's new look.
More design ideas for you -
- Get an overview of your bath. Try to inspect what needs to be redone or repaired like wall paint, door knob, sink, shower head, shower handle, curtains, lighting, floor tiles and toilet.
- Consider the size of your bath. If you have one, you can easily
put curtains and other vanities to create a new look. You can even
place a divider between your toilet area and your shower or bath tub
area. A smaller-sized bath on the other hand, needs to create as much space as possible. Therefore avoid putting too much clutter in your bath room. And if you badly need a shower curtain, make sure it is lightly colored.
- Make budget-friendly options for your master bathroom designs. Old tiles wear out through time, and they accumulate dirt, too. Instead of replacing them with new tiles, a cheaper way to make them look new and clean is to apply white cement in-between tiles. Old bathtubs also look brand new when applied with an acrylic liner.
- Choose materials that last. Invest on solid-brass faucets that may be a little costly, but will surely last for a long time. Latex paints for your wall color are also durable, easy to use and they dry up fast. Oil paints are also good options, since they have stain resistant properties and they adhere to your walls much better.
- Install a heating system to warm your bath room up. This is especially important during cold weather.
- If you are thinking of expanding your master bath, you can try putting up a laundry area where you can wash your clothes right away. You can also build closets and cabinets, and put wall mirrors and other vanities to enhance the look of your master bathroom designs.
With these few tips, you can make your family and guests to feel more comfortable with your bathroom.
If this post was helpful, please share....
Some additional design ideas....
Some other ideas you might be interested in...